It's been a long week. Tonight was the Fall Festival at Maia's school. It was a lot of fun with all of the hokey games you'd expect. I love Maia's school. Several friends from work, whom I've know since before any of us had children, have kids there so we always see them at school events. My plumber and my mechanic both have daughters in Kindergarten. Two of Maia's friends from Kindercare also attend...3 if you count the older brother. It is truly a community school.
We left the Fall Festival about 8 pm and came straight home. While I got Kiana into PJ's, Maia went to her room to change for bed. I got Kiana into bed and went looking for Maia. I didn't have to look far: she had fallen asleep on the floor in her closet, fully clothed with one shoe and sock still on. She must have been so tired that she just collapsed when she sat down to take off her shoes. I took off her remaining shoe and moved her to her bed, where she sleeps still. I wish I'd taken a picture of her asleep on the floor.